Today, there are many web site builders available, which helps you to create simple to the advanced level website for your business. They help you create a website without knowing to code or hire a developer.
Here, are curated a list of Top Website builder tools. The list has free as well as paid tools.
Wix is easy to use the beginner-friendly drag-and-drop website builder industry. This unstructured web editor tool which allows you to drop elements anywhere you want on a page. Using Wix, the entire process of web building becomes smooth, simple, and fast.
Advantages of Wix:
- Fast speed & uptime (click for stats)
- Free trial/version available
- 500+ themes and templates
- Flexible: Websites, blogs, online stores
Disadvantages of Wix:
- Email accounts cost extra
- It doesn’t allow you to change the templates
- No live chat
Please visit the website: https://www.wix.com
SiteBuilder is an easy to use website builder tool. It allows you to create a small business website, blog, or even an eCommerce website with few clicks.
Advantages of Site Builder:
- Offers an easy drag and drop website builder to create your website.
- All Site Builder templates are optimized for mobile, tablets, and desktop computers.
- Provide live chat and phone support for technical assistance, so you can easily get started.
Disadvantages of SiteBuiler:
- SiteBuilder does not have a free website builder option.
- Their extension ecosystem is small, and you won’t be able to hire a developer to build advanced features.
- Migration from your website away from SiteBuilder is quite difficult.
You can visit the website builder following this link: www.sitebuilder.com
SITE123 is an easy to use web site builder which offers the right balance for both beginners and experts. Beginners users will like customizing the look and feel of the site with just a few simple clicks.
Advantages of Site123:
- The website build includes a free plan to test out their website building tool. It’s very limited but allows you to build your basic website.
- Offers cheapest e-commerce plan starts, and it is supported with a huge, dedicated help section.
- Offers more than 250+ design templates
- It is visually pleasing and fit many different industries.
- You need to upgrade your plan if you want to get more custom email accounts. Not possible to buy them separately.
- Copy-past customer support answers. For example, if you ask questions like how many users they have, how many template options, etc.
Link to this website builder: Site123.com
Weebly is easy to use drag-and-drop website builder; This tool offers a quality range of over 50 industry-tailored templates.
Advantages of Weebly:
- Weebly offers a limited free plan which allows you to try it out on a small scale before paying.
- Weebly includes hundreds of great templates organized according to type, including drag-and-drop options for eCommerce, too.
- Built-in easy to understand SEO guides
- Allows you to change template once a site is live
Disadvantages of Weebly:
- Template structure restricts creative freedom
- Higher price plans are relatively expensive.
- Weebly’s cheapest plans are very limited and force you often for an upgrade.
Link to the website builder: www.weebly.com
BoldGrid is another powerful website building tool designed for WordPress users. This popular drag-and-drop editor was created to make and test their sites using the BoldGrid custom Cloud Platform.
Advantage of Bold Grid:
- Great for building WordPress websites.
- Easy to use drag-and-drop editor.
- Custom form builders and advanced design settings.
- Compatibility with third-party plugins, themes, and services.
Disadvantage of Bold Grid:
- Not valuable for a separate acquisition.
- It will take some time to learn.
- It has lacked plenty of essential Commerce features.
Visit the website builder: www.boldgrid.com
Ucraft is a block-based web builder wherein the pages are created by stacking blocks on top of another. These blocks contain individual elements.
Advantages of Ucraft:
- This web builder tool offers 63 website themes to choose from, all of which are mobile-friendly.
- Offers deep customization capabilities
- Offers enchanted eCommerce functionality
Disadvantage of Ucraft:
- Not an easily learn curve
- Need to build from beginning
- You need to pay extra money for premium ticketing support.
Link to the site: www.ucraft.com
Squarespace is a drag and drop, visual website builder— and it’s excellent. It’s one of the only website builders which enjoys the highest rank as a web builder.
Advantages of Squarespace
- Squarespace is the best website builder for individuals who need image-based websites.
- Squarespace’s offers more than 200+ design templates.
- All their plans have no storage or bandwidth restrictions.
Disadvantages of Squarespace
- Not the fastest web builder to create a website with
- Email accounts cost $6 per month extra through Google Suite.
- Offers very expensive price plans
Link to the website builder: www.squarespace.com
Shopify is the best website builders around. This web build tool offers rapidly-growing service now powers over 800,000 online shops and the pricing plans. It provides a free 14-day trial, which helps you to ensure that you get what you want.
Advantages of Shopify:
- Clean, easy-to-use interface with intuitive navigation
- Integration with Amazon Marketplace.
- Powerful built-in blogging platform.
- Abandoned checkout recovery.
- Support for augmented reality
Disadvantages of Shopify:
- Quite expensive pricing plans.
- You need to pay fees for credit card transactions.
- The system is not very easy-to-use for newbies.
- Reporting feature is available on advanced plans only.
Link to this website: https://www.shopify.com
Voog is the best multi-lingual website builder. It is ideally suited tool for expert web builder who wants to build a website according to personalize business requirement of their clients.
Advantages of Voog:
- Powerful low-level controls
- No tricks and not any confusing admin panels.
- You can use it for any devices.
- Offers 30- Day free trial
Disadvantage of Voog:
- It is not very easy to use website builder tool
- Not easy to navigate
Visit this website’s link: www.voog.com
Jimdo is a German website creator with more than 20m websites to its name. It is very simple and intuitive but a bit limited. It also allows you to have a website up quickly and to run.
Advantages of Jimdo:
- Offers the lowest price to remove adverts from your website
- Unlimited storage on premium plans
- Easy to add elements to your page
Disadvantages of Jimdo:
- Jimdo offers only 16 themes, which are very less compares to other website builder tool.
- Support for the cheapest plan but they don’t offer communication via phone call.
- Website performance isn’t good as other web builder tools
Visit this website: www.jimdo.com
Strikingly is a website builder that offers the simplicity of site-building and beauty of design, and it takes care of both of these aspects. This website builder tool relies on a scrolling single-page design with sections to which allows viewers to navigate.
Advantages of Strikingly:
- Makes the process of site-building simple.
- Review full sample sites built-in template.
- Good looking at responsive designs for mobile and desktop.
Disadvantages of Strikingly:
- Fewer template choices and less customization compare to other competitors.
- Lots of standard features require a premium paid account.
Visit this website builder: www.strikingly.com
These are the best website builders we have today. They are easy to use and can get you a website that gives your business an online presence that sells. If you are a business owner, you should not have any excuse as to why you do not have a website for your business. You do not need to have web development skills to use any of these website builders.